Social Media Consulting
Making Your Business Social
With more employees accessing the internet from work, new opportunities for marketing have come to light. From a business standpoint, it’s getting more and more difficult to fight through the internet noise to connect with and earn the trust of prospects. My process is grounded in execution, consumer behavior, cross-channel integrations and delivering the best experience possible for customers.
What I Do
I build rock solid social media strategies that provide businesses and executives a clear path to their customer. I specialize in training and tactics, I work alongside team members and hold leaders accountable to complete the project.
1. Enterprise Social Media – Developing a strategic vision for your brand and how it’s represented.
2. Visual Marketing – Creating and executing visual marketing strategies that lead to the right kinds of engagement.
3. Employee Advocacy – Identifying opportunities to train employees to become brand ambassadors.
4. Strategy-to-Tactics – Developing and planning tactics that get used.
5. In-Store Marketing – Creating in-store social strategies and programs that increase customer advocacy.
Let me help you build a winning strategy that amplifies your business. Below are a few ways we can get started.
1. One-on-One Skype Call With Me
Great for small businesses and entrepreneurs who need help with specific issues. (60 minutes)
2. Social Business Idea Development
Three one-on-one Skype (or phone) calls. Exercises include: Exploring ideas, viability and jump-start outlines. Great for businesses looking to develop an employee advocacy strategy that are starting from zero.
3. Social Media Strategic Audit & Analysis
Our Social Media Marketing Audit and Analysis project examines every facet of your current business/program, and the programs of your competitors, plus leading companies in related industries. We’ll give you detailed, actionable recommendations that you can put into place immediately to improve your social media marketing results
We’ll tell you what you’re doing right, what the other guys are doing right, where you can improve, and how.
Timeline: 45 days
4. Monthly Consulting
2-5 hours per week. 2-3 weekly one-hour Skype calls and 1-2 hours of weekly tactical work (reports, presentations etc). Month-to-month agreement. Great for small to medium sized companies looking to enhance their business eg: employee advocacy, brand presence, or strategy, or implementing advocacy centered programs.
Want to Hear Me Speak or Train Your Group?
Questions / Book it